Enterprise Account Executive
Job Description :
Experience : 2 to 3 years
Key Resposibilities :
- Identifying potential clients and providing them with information about the company’s products or services.
- Providing information about the company’s products or services to potential clients in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and providing ongoing customer service and support to existing clients.
- Analyzing market trends and determining which areas of business will be most profitable in the future.
- Identifying opportunities for increasing revenue through strategic pricing or adding new products or services offered by the company.
- Managing client accounts on an ongoing basis to ensure satisfaction with services provided.
- Developing and executing sales strategies to increase revenue from existing clients or acquire new clients.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales with at least 1 year in enterprise software sales.
- Proven ability to consistently achieve or exceed quotas.
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing a book of business.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.