Product Marketing Manager
Job Description :
Experience : 4 to 6 years
Key Resposibilities :
- To familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- MBA Graduation in Marketing with 70 to 75% .
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Collaboration Skills & Great networking skills.
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills.
- Research and Strategy .
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.