Job Description :
Experience : 1 to 3 years
Key Resposibilities :
- Writing backend code and creating efficient PHP modules.
- Cracking complex performance problems and their corresponding architectural issues.
- Combining data storage solutions.
- Contributing to all phases of software development.
- Troubleshooting issues and solving problems where needed.
- Collaborating across time zones via GitHub comments, documents, video conferences as required.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or anything specific that you prefer.
- Proven experience as a PHP Developer with experience in the software industry.
- Knowledge of various back-end languages and their libraries.
- Strong communication and verbal skills along with proven fluency in English.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills. Knowledge of various PHP web frameworks.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.