Human Resource Partner
Job Description :
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Key Resposibilities :
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.