Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Description :
Experience : 4 to 6 years
Key Resposibilities :
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments .
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.) .
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.